4:14 Salon & Spa Policies and Disclaimers
Our customers’ appointments are very important to us, at 4:14 Salon & Spa, we understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request a minimum of 72 hours notice for all cancellations. Please understand when an appointment is changed or cancelled without notice, our stylists and technicians miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on the waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. As a courtesy, we call, text or email you before your appointment because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked weeks ago, however, if we are unable to reach you, please understand it is the responsibility of the client to remember appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and resulting fees. Since services are reserved for our valued clients personally, cancellation fee(s) may apply.
· Less than 48-hour notice may result in a charge up to or equal to 50 percent of the reserved service(s) amount. Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice for two consecutive times, future appointments will be secured via credit card, and the client may be to charge(s) of up to 50 percent of the second missed appointment service fee.
· “No shows” will be required to reserve their future appointments with a credit card. Two consecutive “no shows” will result in a charge of up to 100 percent of the service fee.
· All appointments made for the next day must be cancelled before the end of the previous business day, the day before the appointment, or a charge up to or equal to 50 percent of the reserved service amount will be required.
· Specialty appointments and appointments requiring a large amount of time, may require reservation with a credit card and/or a 50 percent deposit. Extensive services or specialty services not cancelled a minimum of 24 hours in advance, will be charged 50 percent of the reserved service amount and/or a potential loss of the full amount of the deposit. A preliminary credit card “hold” transaction may be secured by credit card to reserve the appointment time.
· If running late for an appointment, please call the salon to inform the servicing stylist or technician. The staff receptionist will call any late clients five minutes into their scheduled start time; however, if salon staff has not been able to make contact with the client, the appointment may be reopened and/or given to the next client in line.
· Appointments booked with less than 24 hours between booking and the scheduled appointment, are required to complete cancellation three hours before services begin, in order to avoid a late cancellation fee.
· Appointments booked with less than three hours between the time the appointment was made, and when the appointment scheduled take place, are not subject to this policy.
· First-time customers, please arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointment time, to complete our intake form.
** All fees are subject to the discretion of the attending stylist **
Multiple & Lengthy Services
Any booking longer than three hours in duration, or group bookings for three or more clients, must be secured by valid credit card attached to a 4:14 Salon & Spa client account. In event of cancellation(s) or no show(s) the credit card will be charged as outlined in this salon policy. Clients who do not wish to place a credit card on file, there is the option to come into the salon to place a deposit of 40 percent of the total fee for all desired appointments.
Salon Etiquette & Children
We love children and some of us even have a few children of our own! As we all know, even the most well-behaved children are subject to elements of danger in the salon environment (sharp scissors, hot irons, chemicals, etc.). So, we respectfully request that clients please make child care arrangements. Additionally, due to safety hazards present in our environment, we are unable to accommodate unattended children under the age of 12 in our salon. Please respect this policy and acceptour appreciation for your understanding. In the event a child must be brought into the salon, please provide proper supervision for the duration of the appointment. In the event a child becomes unruly and disrupts other clients in the salon, the management reserves the right to request both client and child to leave the premises. The 4:14 Salon & Spa reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct, tardiness, no shows, and/or any other situation deemed inappropriate by salon management. Clients under the age of 18 receiving service for the first time must have a parent or guardian present during the initial appointment to provide written consent. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Pets in the Salon
The State Board of Cosmetology and The Board of Consumer Affairs have specific Rules and Regulations stating that no animals are allowed in a salon at any time. Service dogs with official “Service Animal” vests are the only exception to this rule.
For the enjoyment of other clients, and in order that salon staff may provide complete attention to each client during their visit, we ask that cellular phones be switched to “vibrate” or “off” while receiving services.
The salon staff always conducts a complete consultation and remains thoroughly focused on safety and the best possible results for each of our clients. While we are confident in the knowledge and experience of our staff, sometimes the unexpected may occur. It is not possible to ask questions regarding every possible circumstance that could result in an unwanted outcome. Therefore, salon management requests clients please inform stylists if any of the following apply: client has has well-water, has been swimming or exposed to chlorine, has used any type of natural hair colour (particularly henna), has started a new medication or diet, and/or has any other contributing factor that could potentially impact the outcome of the colour. Hair colour and hair lighteners, along with other treatments that may be used on clients’ hair, can react with any other type of chemical or metal agent that may be present in the hair. When in doubt, please bring any concerns to the attention of the servicing stylist or technician. While the salon adheres to strict guidelines (particularly with regard to colour, lighteners, and chemicals), stylists cannot possibly foresee every eventuality and outcome. If a client is not forthcoming about what may be present in the hair, it is possible a client could experience hair breakage, chemical burns and/or undesired colour results. Our staff will do their very best to ensure clients leave with beautiful, healthy hair each and every time they visit our salon. All stylists and technicians strive to ensure our clients safety and satisfaction. Our stylists and technicians have been recruited and hired based on a combination of talent, trade education, industry experience, and specific subject matter knowledge.
We value our clients and truly want you to be satisfied with your visit, we want you to be happy with the products and services that you have purchased. We will gladly accept returns within sevendays of purchase with valid receipt.
Forms of Payment
The 4:14 Salon & Spa reserves the right to change prices and services at any time without prior notification. The salon accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover as well as gift cards, gift certificates, cash, and Discover. Many apologies, we cannot accept checks or money orders, and gratuities can only be accepted in cash and may not be added to a credit or debit card.
Gift Cards and Certificates
Please note that funds will not be provided for gift card or gift certificate purchases. Gift cards and gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.
In the event a client is not satisfied with service, please contact the salon staff within four business days of the service. Please call to schedule a complimentary redo within four days. Additionally, please be aware that this policy does not cover a change in the style or colour. The full-service price will apply after four days. All guarantees will be determined by the stylist. We do not offer refunds for any services. The 4:14 Salon & Spa will not be liable nor redo hair colour that has been done outside of our salon. Corrective colour typically requires more than one service to achieve desired results. Because of the nature of home-colouring products, we cannot guarantee colour services if the client has previously had colour completed outside of our salon.
** Please note all redo requests are at the discretion of management for final review and approval **
The 4:14 Salon & Sap cannot be held liable or responsible for any or loss or damage to personal articles or belongings to include: clothing, jewelry, phones, and/or any other personal items or accessories. First-time clients are offered a 20 percent discount on all services for their first appointment. Military, first responders, teachers, veterans, and residents of Zoso Flats receive a 10 percent discount on all services (please present military or other appropriate official identification at time of purchase). Clients, please mention applicable discount when scheduling appointments and at check-out, to ensure correct discount is applied.
** Menu prices listed in the Service Menu at the front desk are base prices. The price of service may vary from the listed price based on the service(s) received (as well as the length, density, and hair texture are also factors to be considered). Our stylistsand technicians will inform clients of pricing before service begins. Payment for all salon and spa services must be paid at the time of service **
** Please note offered discounts are significant; therefore, they may not be combined with other offers **
** Prices and policies are subject to change without notice **